Toymaker Farm: Bright Oasis Private Saugerties Farmhouse with Fishing Pond
Toymaker Farm sits on 24 lush acres in upstate New York. The home features a fishing pond, creek access, and a private, mile-long nature hike. Located 10 minutes to Woodstock and Saugerties and 20 minutes to Hudson, the three-bedroom home is the perfect reprieve for a holiday, weekend getaway, or a few weeks of peace and relaxation outside of the city. Fast-speed internet is available for online learning and WFH.
A new water system has just been installed - including a reverse osmosis system for drinking water. All water smell issues have been remedied and everything is in perfect working order.”
This property is managed by Home Sweet Hudson, a trusted & local management company. Our team is passionate about connecting with each guest and providing unique stay places for your Hudson Valley vacation! We’re here to help answer any questions and provide thoughtful support throughout your trip.
Home Sweet Hudson has partnered with local third-party vendors who offer amazing add-on features to your stay. The Hudson Valley is a beautiful area to relax and rejuvenate, and now you can do it from the comfort of your ‘home’!
Private Yoga Classes: Bring the studio vibes to you, and enjoy a tailored private yoga class.
In-Home Private Chefs: Skip the shopping and experience fine dining with locally sourced ingredients, seasonal menus, and delicious wine pairings.
Private Massage Session: Whether you’ve been hiking, skiing, or just taking in the views, an in-home massage is a perfect way to unwind on your vacation.
Interested in learning more? Be sure to message us with what services you’d like to explore so we can check availability and help coordinate your experience!
- Open concept kitchen, dining room, a sitting area and TV room (with a Smart TV for your enjoyment with your own streaming service credentials)—all which look out the oversized windows to the large fishing pond and grounds surrounding the property.
- The wood stove anchors the room, offering a cozy backdrop for entertaining with your guests.
The kitchen offers ample counter space for prepping meals while still interacting with others. The large space features a gas stove, microwave, dishwasher and stove. There is a new Nespresso espresso machine available for you to use.
BEDROOMS (4 total):
- Primary bedroom (upstairs) is spacious with a Queen size bed and en-suite full bathroom. There is a laundry room off of this bedroom, which is also accessible from the 2nd floor hallway.
- 1 Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed (upstairs)
- 1 Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed (upstairs)
- 1 Guest Bedroom on Main Level with Queen Bed
There are two full bathrooms and toiletries from Public Goods are available for your convenience.
Adirondack chairs are provided in front of the house along with a fire pit, perfect for stargazing or enjoying views of the fishing pond. A propane grill is provided.
* Pet friendly!
*Fishing pond is catch and release.
You can rest easy knowing your stay is covered with $1,500 in “All-Risk” Damage Protection. Although rare, accidental damage from guests does happen. Traditionally, this was managed via a security deposit or vacation rental damage insurance purchased by the guest. Both are cumbersome and often have big limitations in protection.
With “all-risk” protection, all accidental damage from a guest is covered unless specifically excluded such as, but not limited to, normal wear and tear, infestation, or prior damage.
We hope you enjoy your vacation with peace of mind knowing that if an accident happens and damages occur, you are protected under Waivo.
Home Sweet Hudson is a proud member of VRMA, an international Vacation Rental Management Association. Our mission as a professional management company is to foster professionalism, collaboration, and growth for short-term rentals in our area. We hope you will help us support our mission by abiding by all of our house rules, supporting our local community, and being respectful of the home during your time in the beautiful Hudson Valley.
- Routinely scheduled maintenance by Home Sweet Hudson team members or lawn care/snow plowing may happen during your stay. This also includes garbage pick up, linen pickup, hot tub service, and pool cleanings.
- Parking shall be allowed solely in the designated parking spaces
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Weapons are strictly prohibited
- Please adhere to safety instructions for fireplaces, firepits, etc.
- Due to the risk of fire, please do not charge your electric car on the property.
- We do not allow parties or extra guests outside the maximum occupancy allowed on the reservation. We also ask you to follow the good neighbor guidelines and abide by quiet hours after 9 pm.
- Please do not trespass on property boundaries
- Ticks, bugs, and wildlife are a regular part of Upstate, NY. Tick prevention sprays for yards are very toxic to animals and pets, so we do not use them. Please be mindful of checking yourself when spending time outside.
- Tents, yurts, and other camping equipment are prohibited
Firm cancellation policy: If guests cancel up to 30 days before check-in, they can get a full refund. After that, guests can cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund on the nightly rate for all nights. After that, no refund will be given.