Esopus Escape: Pool, Hot Tub & Media Room
A private newly renovated retreat located near bustling Upstate destinations and towns. The stylishly curated home includes an open concept layout, 2 bedrooms, office with pull out double bed, 3 bathrooms, a fireplace, and a wrap-around deck as well as an above-ground pool for summer fun! The newly renovated basement also includes an additional living space with a bathroom, Queen murphy bed, and a pool table! Located 12 minutes from New Paltz and 13 mins from Kingston.
This property is managed by Home Sweet Hudson, a trusted & local management company. Our team is passionate about connecting with each guest and providing unique stay places for your Hudson Valley vacation! We’re here to help answer any questions and provide thoughtful support throughout your trip.
Home Sweet Hudson has partnered with local third-party vendors who offer amazing add-on features to your stay. The Hudson Valley is a beautiful area to relax and rejuvenate, and now you can do it from the comfort of your ‘home’!
Private Yoga Classes: Bring the studio vibes to you, and enjoy a tailored private yoga class.
In-Home Private Chef’s: Skip the shopping and experience fine dining with locally sourced ingredients, seasonal menus and delicious wine pairings.
Private Massage Session: Whether you’ve been hiking, skiing or just taking in the views, an in home massage is the perfect way to unwind on your vacation.
Interested in learning more? Be sure to message us with what services you’d like to explore so we can check availability and help coordinate your experience!
KITCHEN: The updated kitchen includes stainless steel appliances including an electric stove, double oven, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator, as well as large island for entertaining. A large dining table is ideal for gatherings.
LIVING SPACE: The open layout incorporates a mid-century modern design and features a sitting area with a music corner—including a record player with vinyl collection and Marshall speaker—as well as a sectional couch, Smart TV and gas fire place offer a cozy place for enjoying a movie or game night.
There is a bonus room/sleeping space downstairs with a couch that also turns into a Murphy Bed, Smart TV, and mini kitchen for additional areas for guests to congregate or find some solitude. A newly renovated bathroom is in the downstairs area as well as a brand new pool table!
- Bedroom 1: King bed + en suite bathroom featuring rainfall shower and Toto electric bidet/toilet
- Bedroom 2: Two full sized beds
- Bedroom 3: Dedicated work space with full sized pull-out couch (Please note, this room is set up as an office with a daybed. Would need to be pulled out for sleeping. )
- Bedroom 4: Lower Level - Queen sized Murphy bed (Will need to be pulled out.)
OUTDOOR SPACE: The house offers everything you need for year-round entertaining. Features include a wrap-around deck with outdoor lounge area, gas fire pit and screened in porch including an above-ground pool.
*Pool will be open only from Memorial Day to Labor Day Weekend.*
*If you would like to bring a dog, you *must* add it to the reservation under the # of guests section upon booking. One dog is allowed per reservation, unless otherwise approved by host (please send us a message). There is a $50 pet fee. Sorry, we do not allow cats.
You can rest easy knowing your stay is covered with $1,500 in “All-Risk” Damage Protection. Although rare, accidental damage from guests does happen. Traditionally, this was managed via a security deposit or vacation rental damage insurance purchased by the guest. Both are cumbersome and often have big limitations in protection.
With “all-risk” protection, all accidental damage from a guest is covered unless specifically excluded such as, but not limited to, normal wear and tear, infestation, or prior damage.
We hope you enjoy your vacation with peace of mind knowing that if an accident happens and damages occur, you are protected under Waivo.
Home Sweet Hudson is a proud member of VRMA, an international Vacation Rental Management Association. Our mission as a professional management company is to foster professionalism, collaboration, and growth for short-term rentals in our area. We hope you will help us support our mission by abiding by all of our house rules, supporting our local community, and being respectful of the home during your time in the beautiful Hudson Valley.
- Routinely scheduled maintenance by Home Sweet Hudson team members or lawn care/snow plowing may happen during your stay. This also includes garbage pick up, linen pickup, hot tub service and pool cleanings.
- Parking shall be allowed solely in the designated parking spaces
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Weapons are strictly prohibited
- Please adhere to safety instructions for fireplaces, firepits, etc.
- Due to the risk of fire, please do not charge your electric car on the property.
- We do not allow parties or extra guests outside the maximum occupancy allowed on the reservation. We also ask you to follow the good neighbor guidelines and abide by quiet hours after 9 pm.
- Please do not trespass on property boundaries
- Ticks, bugs, and wildlife are a regular part of Upstate, NY. Tick prevention sprays for yards are very toxic to animals and pets, so we do not use them. Please be mindful of checking yourself when spending time outside.
- Tents, yurts, and other camping equipment are prohibited
- This house does NOT currently have a backup generator.
Firm cancellation policy: If guests cancel up to 30 days before check-in, they can get a full refund. After that, guests can cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund on the nightly rate for all nights. After that, no refund will be given.