Hillside Escape: Saugerties Getaway w/ Hot Tub, Cabana & Shuffleboard
A perfect location for your weekend getaway or holiday in the country! The stylishly appointed house includes 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, an above-ground pool, a hot tub, and a cozy cabana with a gas fire pit. Located 10 mins to Saugerties, 15 mins to Woodstock, and 15 minutes to Kingston, it’s wonderfully situated for exploring the natural wonders of the countryside or the bustling nearby towns. 30 mins to Hunter, and 45 mins to Windham/Belleayre.
*The pool is available from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend. It is not heated*
*If you would like to bring a dog, you *must* add it to the reservation under the # of guests section upon booking. One dog is allowed per reservation unless otherwise approved by the host (please send us a message). Sorry, we do not allow cats. Please abide by our pet rules. The pet fee (non-refundable) is $50.
Routinely scheduled maintenance by Home Sweet Hudson team members or lawn care/snow plowing may happen during your stay.
This property is managed by Home Sweet Hudson, a trusted & local management company. Our team is passionate about connecting with each guest and providing unique stay places for your Hudson Valley vacation! We’re here to help answer any questions and provide thoughtful support throughout your trip.
Home Sweet Hudson has partnered with local third-party vendors who offer amazing add-on features to your stay. The Hudson Valley is a beautiful area to relax and rejuvenate, and now you can do it from the comfort of your ‘home’!
Private Yoga Classes: Bring the studio vibes to you, and enjoy a tailored private yoga class.
In-Home Private Chefs: Skip the shopping and experience fine dining with locally sourced ingredients, seasonal menus, and delicious wine pairings.
Private Massage Session: Whether you’ve been hiking, skiing, or just taking in the views, an in-home massage is a perfect way to unwind on your vacation.
Interested in learning more? Be sure to message us with what services you’d like to explore so we can check availability and help coordinate your experience!
Follow us on Insta!
KITCHEN: The kitchen includes a gas stove, oven and stainless steel refrigerator, as well as breakfast bar seating and adjacent dining table.
LIVING SPACE: The living room features mid-century modern décor with a wood-burning stove and bar area including a record player and a variety of games; ideal for enjoying time with your guests or stretching out with a book by the fire.
The finished basement includes one bedroom & bathroom, living room space as well as a bar area, dart board and table shuffleboard for game night!
OUTDOOR SPACE: The house offers everything you need for year-round entertaining. Features include a multi-level deck with access to an outdoor dining area, propane and charcoal grills, above-ground pool, hot tub and cabana w/ propane fire pit. There is a large grassy area for kids to enjoy as well.
- Primary Bedroom: Queen bed + ensuite bathroom featuring jacuzzi tub + shower
- Guest Room 1 (on main level): Queen bed
- Guest Room 2 (in basement): Queen bed (additional bathroom available on the basement level)
- Pull-out bed available in living room
Toiletries from Public Goods available in the bathrooms and a washer and dryer are provided for your convenience.
*Starlink satellite internet is available at the house.*
*If you would like to bring a dog, you *must* add it to the reservation under the # of guests section upon booking. One dog is allowed per reservation unless otherwise approved by the host (please send us a message). Sorry, we do not allow cats. Please abide by our pet rules.
You can rest easy knowing your stay is covered with $1,500 in “All-Risk” Damage Protection. Although rare, accidental damage from guests does happen. Traditionally, this was managed via a security deposit or vacation rental damage insurance purchased by the guest. Both are cumbersome and often have big limitations in protection.
With “all-risk” protection, all accidental damage from a guest is covered unless specifically excluded such as, but not limited to, normal wear and tear, infestation, or prior damage.
We hope you enjoy your vacation with peace of mind knowing that if an accident happens and damages occur, you are protected under Waivo.
Home Sweet Hudson is a proud member of VRMA, an international Vacation Rental Management Association. Our mission as a professional management company is to foster professionalism, collaboration, and growth for short-term rentals in our area. We hope you will help us support our mission by abiding by all of our house rules, supporting our local community, and being respectful of the home during your time in the beautiful Hudson Valley.
- Routinely scheduled maintenance by Home Sweet Hudson team members or lawn care/snow plowing may happen during your stay. This also includes garbage pick up, linen pickup, hot tub service, and pool cleanings.
- Parking shall be allowed solely in the designated parking spaces
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Weapons are strictly prohibited
- Please adhere to safety instructions for fireplaces, firepits, etc.
- Due to the risk of fire, please do not charge your electric car on the property.
- We do not allow parties or extra guests outside the maximum occupancy allowed on the reservation. We also ask you to follow the good neighbor guidelines and abide by quiet hours after 9 pm.
- Please do not trespass on property boundaries
- Ticks, bugs, and wildlife are a regular part of Upstate, NY. Tick prevention sprays for yards are very toxic to animals and pets, so we do not use them. Please be mindful of checking yourself when spending time outside.
- Tents, yurts, and other camping equipment are prohibited
*This house does NOT currently have a backup generator.
*Pool will be open only from Memorial Day to Labor Day Weekend.*
Firm cancellation policy: If guests cancel up to 30 days before check-in, they can get a full refund. After that, guests can cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund on the nightly rate for all nights. After that, no refund will be given.