Phoenicia Retreat: Massive Private Entertaining Home with Fireplace & Pond
This is a real Mountain Retreat. A large home perfect for a family getaway or extended holiday. The home features exposed beams, spacious open areas for gathering, and a big fireplace. There is an extensive deck and a screened-in porch complete with a hammock. There is also a pond big enough to swim in or just to feed goldfish. Dogs are welcome! Near to Phoenicia Diner, The Pines, and the Esopus Creek.
*If you would like to bring a dog, you *must* add it to the reservation under the # of guests section upon booking. One dog is allowed per reservation unless otherwise approved by the host (please send us a message). Sorry, we do not allow cats. Please abide by our pet rules.
This property is managed by Home Sweet Hudson, a trusted & local management company. Our team is passionate about connecting with each guest and providing unique stay places for your Hudson Valley vacation! We’re here to help answer any questions and provide thoughtful support throughout your trip.
Home Sweet Hudson has partnered with local third-party vendors who offer amazing add-on features to your stay. The Hudson Valley is a beautiful area to relax and rejuvenate, and now you can do it from the comfort of your ‘home’!
Private Yoga Classes: Bring the studio vibes to you, and enjoy a tailored private yoga class.
In-Home Private Chefs: Skip the shopping and experience fine dining with locally sourced ingredients, seasonal menus, and delicious wine pairings.
Private Massage Session: Whether you’ve been hiking, skiing, or just taking in the views, an in-home massage is a perfect way to unwind on your vacation.
Interested in learning more? Be sure to message us with what services you’d like to explore so we can check availability and help coordinate your experience!
- There is a large open living room featuring a fireplace. It also opens to the kitchen and dining room area. There are sliding doors which open to the deck and screened in porch.
Modern kitchen with peninsula and breakfast bar seating.
- Room 1: King bed with Ensuite bath
- Room 2: Queen bed
- Room 3: Full bed
- Room 4: Queen bed
- Room 5: Queen fold out
*There is a Tesla charging station down the street at the Emerson Resort & Spa - please use their charging station if you need to charge your car.
You can rest easy knowing your stay is covered with $1,500 in “All-Risk” Damage Protection. Although rare, accidental damage from guests does happen. Traditionally, this was managed via a security deposit or vacation rental damage insurance purchased by the guest. Both are cumbersome and often have big limitations in protection.
With “all-risk” protection, all accidental damage from a guest is covered unless specifically excluded such as, but not limited to, normal wear and tear, infestation, or prior damage.
We hope you enjoy your vacation with peace of mind knowing that if an accident happens and damages occur, you are protected under Waivo.
Home Sweet Hudson is a proud member of VRMA, an international Vacation Rental Management Association. Our mission as a professional management company is to foster professionalism, collaboration, and growth for short-term rentals in our area. We hope you will help us support our mission by abiding by all of our house rules, supporting our local community, and being respectful of the home during your time in the beautiful Hudson Valley.
- Routinely scheduled maintenance by Home Sweet Hudson team members or lawn care/snow plowing may happen during your stay. This also includes garbage pick up, linen pickup, hot tub service, and pool cleanings.
- Parking shall be allowed solely in the designated parking spaces
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Weapons are strictly prohibited
- Please adhere to safety instructions for fireplaces, firepits, etc.
- Due to the risk of fire, please do not charge your electric car on the property.
- We do not allow parties or extra guests outside the maximum occupancy allowed on the reservation. We also ask you to follow the good neighbor guidelines and abide by quiet hours after 9 pm.
- Please do not trespass on property boundaries
- Ticks, bugs, and wildlife are a regular part of Upstate, NY. Tick prevention sprays for yards are very toxic to animals and pets, so we do not use them. Please be mindful of checking yourself when spending time outside.
- Tents, yurts, and other camping equipment are prohibited
*This house does NOT currently have a backup generator.
Please take the garbage down to the end of the driveway prior to checkout. Make sure both are latched. The large one is bearproof but only if it is latched properly. Put all dirty linens/towels in the laundry room. Please try and do one complete load of laundry prior to check-out. Do not use the fire pit on the screened in porch and exercise caution when using it. No fires on check-out day. Swimming on walking on the frozen pond is at your own risk.
Moderate Cancellation Policy:
Guests can cancel until 5 days before check-in for a full refund, and you won’t be paid
If they cancel after that, you’ll be paid for each night they stay, plus 1 additional night, plus 50% for all unspent nights